Freedom Wolf 80% Frame (Compact/Bare)

In Stock
SKU: LWD-FreedomWolf
Description: Compact 80% Freedom Wolf frame. Fits GEN3 or GEN4 G19/23/32/38 slides.
Manufacturer: Lone Wolf Arms

This item is currently unable to be shipped to the following areas.
If you believe this is an error please contact customer service.
California, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Washington, United States (APO), United States (FPO), Guam (USA), Virgin Islands (USA), Puerto Rico, Canada,

Our Price
$ 74.95



DIY doesn’t have to be stock. Upgrade your 80% game with the Lone Wolf Arms Freedom Wolf. If you’re familiar with the Timberwolf® frame, you’ll see many similarities between the two frames. The Freedom Wolf is not at the stage of manufacturing to meet the ATF definition on a firearm frame. This means that this item can ship straight to your door, with no Federal Firearms License required. Simply follow the instructions provided, and 48 hours later, you will be ready to assemble and shoot your home built Freedom Wolf!


  • Accepts Gen3 or Gen4 G19/23/32/38 slides (via dust cover adapter)
  • Fits in standard Glock® 19 holsters
  • Extended beaver tail designed to disperse recoil impulse
  • Uses LWD-7534 style ambidextrous Gen4 magazine catch
  • Uses LWD-4361 style locking blocks (not included)
  • Undercut trigger guard for higher grip placement
  • Removed finger grooves for improved grip position


  • Compatible with Glock® Gen3 or Gen4 G19/23/32/38 slides.
  • Length: 7.00”
  • Height including magwell: 4.77”
  • Width: 1.13” frame, 1.49” magwell


  • Freedom Wolf 80% lower
  • Stencil (Jig)
  • Front rail (x2)
  • Rear rail (x2)
  • Flat backstrap
  • Swelled backstrap
  • Magwell
  • Front rail cap (x2)
  • Left rear rail cap
  • Right rear rail cap
  • 3mm drill bit
  • 4mm drill bit
  • Rail Adhesive

Disclaimer: The information presented is for informational purposes only, is not legal advice, and is subject to change without notice.  If you have any specific legal questions, you should contact your attorney.